You may argue that functionality is the most important aspect, but the presentation is equally important in today’s online marketing times. It’s a great way to get your site or mobile application to draw users. Some excellent marketing tools are blogs and mobile applications. You know, marketing, selling, how important it is.
Importance of design for mobile application:
As Mobile App Development Saudi Arabia calls them, mobile applications are designed to run on your smartphones or tablets without any web browser interface requirements. The design of a mobile application is also very critical in a similar fashion to the website.
Today’s users have numerous options to choose from, so standing out from the crowd is very necessary. This can be done by providing a great design with great usability. Also, read Proven tips to enhance mobile app design for its UI.
UX- What a wonderful experience?
UX is the mobile application’s overall feel. UX’s very purpose is to provide the user with a satisfactory experience. App Development Company Dubai emphasizes that communication between users and mobile applications must be effortless.
Together, UI / UX must make a mobile application useful, usable and desirable. Now let’s look at all the things you need to keep in mind when designing a mobile app:
- Moving away from the principles of web design–Mobile UI / UX features differ from web design. Therefore, obey the rules of the UI / UX and not web design standards. One thing to keep in mind is that in terms of design and other functionality if you have both a website and a mobile application, they have to complement each other.
- Intuitive–This is one of the key things to follow. Make it as easy as possible to model. It should be easy to use so that the user can easily understand and explore. You can experiment with colors, fonts, 3D effects, and buttons, but the extent to which users find it pleasing should be.
- Giving screen size its due importance – layout your mobile application to allow users to use it easily even on larger screens with their thumbs.
- Swipe – Swipe is intuitive, common and modern. Use it because it is loved by people!
- Engage Professional-Engage a professional who can provide your mobile application with a fantastic UI / UX. Get a user-friendly, uniform and quick layout.
- Some other features of the model–attach tooltips to make navigation easier. Aid where it’s relevant. Your design must be smooth and comprehensible to yourself. When there are too many choices, users are sometimes annoyed. Do not put character constraints when entering passwords.
- Excellent onboarding process–The steps users need to complete when using your app for the first time are onboarding. If the process of onboarding is too complicated, users may simply switch to another app. Have a simple onboarding with positive feedback to keep your users. This would allow users to complete their on-board process.
- Incentives and referrals–those who install your app can be offered great incentives. It helps to increase the number of customers. You can also provide links to the most advantageous referrals that can fuel business growth.
- Let your testing be done- Never start an app without testing it first. If the app has errors, you may just lose your users. Until you launch your beta version, you can distribute it to an app testing community. Not only would an erroneous device waste your time, resources and money, but it would also adversely affect your credibility. You may even lose your loyal customers.
The merit of having a great UX/UI Design for mobile application:
UI and UX will work together to create an excellent experience. Compared to a website, people prefer to use an app because it’s just there on their smartphone or tablet in front of them. Revenues are also growing as consumers are increasing. The turnover frequency is also minimized by a beautifully designed mobile app.
A well-designed website or mobile app for your business can work wonders. A great design about your business speaks volumes and acts as a great marketing aid.
Let’s Get in Touch:
Giving design its due importance while implementing your online solutions is therefore worthwhile. Contact us today!