Imagine coming home on Friday night, and recovering from an intense stomach ache. Which is it you would do? Place the pressure on for the rest of the weekend?
In a world without doctor-on-demand networks, this can happen. Due to telemedicine applications, you can arrange a doctor’s appointment, obtain a prescription, receive a report, and even pay for a service like that.
Why is the need for the development of such an app needed?
Yet, why is there such a gap? Let’s have a look.
· A good measurable ration of patients agreed that emerging technology would make the process of accessing healthcare as open as hailing a taxi or ordering food.
· Many patients and physicians would like to reach their physician via text messages
· Most patients choose virtual meetings with their doctors using mobile devices over offline.
· Daily cost reduction pressure.
· Time mismanagement off their schedule affects their work-life balance.
Benefits of a clone-app like Doctor-on-Demand:
Unlike Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, as well as on-demand service applications, telehealth apps enable better health service to provide at a lower cost, with the following benefits:
1. Flexibility: Medical professionals give greater flexibility over their working hours using doctor-on-demand-mobile devices, as well as the ability to respond more quickly to emergencies.
2. Additional Earnings: These mobile doctor apps allow psychiatrists to generate other after-hour treatment sales, as well as the potential to see more clients compared to head-to-face visits at the office.
3. They are raising productivity: Doctor-on-demand mobile apps are more accessible for patients to get to, minimizing waste of time due to traffic and other problems, thus improving the outcome of treatment.
How does the app work?
· A patient logs-in to the system creates an account to obtain a consultation from a doctor and explains their symptoms.
· The app looks for the most appropriate medical consultant nearby.
· Using an integrated calendar, a patient can arrange a video call over the web.
· A physician communicates with the physician, asks about the medical conditions, advises treatment, assigns laboratory tests, etc.
Essential elements of clone-app like Doctor-on-Demand:
1. User sign-in:
When a user logs into your app, they need to create an account with chronic illness information and provide information on age, sex, and insurance.
2. Search for a medical practitioner:
When the client wants to locate a specific physician, a geolocation search uses to find the nearest available doctor to book an appointment.
To make the device compliant with medical regulations, we recommend that you incorporate the Google Maps application to assess the location of the patient and nearby pharmacy before beginning a video consultation.
3. Video communication:
Video calls are a crucial feature of any mobile telehealth program. Video calls connect patients and physicians and allow live interaction.
4. Payment Method:
One patient pays the doctor for the service provided after the consultation. You need to integrate payment gateway through API to achieve this. Mobile App Development Riyadh has already described in one of our previous articles the process of integration of the payment gateway into an app.
5. Management of appointments:
Once the physician finds the required medical professional, an appointment must book, and information on health conditions and medical records should place.
How to develop this kind of app?
1. Ask us to develop a quote:
Use the contact form or mobile project cost calculator to fill in and let us know as many details as possible about your telemedicine software.
2. The development stage:
Our team will split device features into smaller, more comfortable to execute user stories. First, we’ll start developing the code, check it, and iterate iteration to fix bugs.
3. Demonstration of the app:
If you are satisfied with the results, we will upload the MVP project to the app marketplace and begin to introduce advanced features.
We run the end product prototype and provide project-related data to your app, including databases, links to app stores, mock-ups, and designs. Eventually, your doctor-on-demand mobile app is ready to serve the customers, with all the apps available on the app marketplaces.
Let’s Get in touch:
Contact us and think of the design of the app and its layout.